Sunday, May 29, 2016

{New Product SNEAK PEEK!}


A new product will be landing on the STAMPlorations shop very, very soon! And here's a sneak peek of the labels.

If you're a Premium Stamp Club subscriber, you'll find out what it is in a couple of days when I send out a Stamp Club Update. All I can say is that it's going to be one of the new free perks just like the free stamps you get with your subscription! Yep, you'll be getting one of these at your current subscription rate :o)

Thinking about joining the stamp club? You'll find all the info you need here.

Happy crafting!


4 comments:

  1. oh how thrilling. I think I hit the bullseye with my premonition exactly *lol
    CU hellerlittle

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh good, now you're torturing us with your sneaks. *heavy sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a crafty sneak peak LOL. I can't begin to guess what this is:)

    ReplyDelete

Spammers have been in full force lately so I had to turn comment moderation on. We love hearing from fellow crafters (not spammers), so your comment will be approved as soon as possible. Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts with us :o)